Audel Machine Shop Basics
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Audel Machine Shop Basics by Audel at Birzula. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use the right tool the right wayHere, fully updated to include new machines and electronic/digitalcontrols, is the ultimate guide to basic machine
Here, fully updated to include new machines and electronic/digitalcontrols, is the ultimate guide to basic machine shop equipment andhow to use it. Whether you're a professional machinist, anapprentice, a trade student, or a handy homeowner, this fullyillustrated volume helps you define tools and use them properly andsafely. It's packed with review questions for students, and loadedwith answers you need on the job.
Mark Richard Miller is a Professor and Chairman of the IndustrialTechnology Department at Texas A&M University in Kingsville,Texas.
* Understand basic machine shop practice and safety measures
* Recognize the variations in similar tools and the purposes theyserve
* Learn recommended methods of mounting work in differentmachines
* Obtain a complete working knowledge of numerically controlledmachines and the operations they perform
* Review procedures for safe and efficient use of cutting tools andcutters
* Expand your knowledge with clear, step-by-step illustrations ofproper equipment set-up and operation
|Item Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.68 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|