Color, Space, and Style: All the Details Interior Designers Need to Know but Can Never Find
Color, Space, and Style: All the Details Interior Designers Need to Know but Can Never Find by Rockport Publishers at Birzula. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A comprehensive handbook of all the crucial information interior designers need to know on a daily basis.In the world of interior design, thousands
In the world of interior design, thousands of bits of crucial information are scattered across a wide array of sources. Color, Space, and Style collects the information essential to planning and executing interiors projects of all shapes and sizes, and distills it in a format that is as easy to use as it is to carry.
- Section 1, ?Fundamentals,? provides a step-by-step overview of an interiors project, describing the scope of professional services, the project schedule, and the design and presentation tools used by designers.
- Section 2, ?Space? examines ways of composing rooms as spatial environments while speaking to functional and life-safety concerns.
- Section 3, ?Surface?, identifies options in color, material, texture, and pattern, while addressing maintenance and performance issues.
- Section 4, ?Environments,? looks at aspects of interior design that help create a specific mood or character, such as natural and artificial lighting, sound and smell.
- Section 5, ?Elements,? describes the selection and specification of furniture and fixtures, as well as other components essential to an interior environment, such as artwork and accessories.
- Lastly, section 6, ?Resources,? gathers a wealth of useful data, from sustainability guidelines to online sources for interiors-related research.
|Item Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.65 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|