Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery, 1e
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery, 1e by W B Saunders Company at Birzula. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery is a valuable reference that emphasizes topics of real clinical relevance in reptile and amphibian
Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery is a valuable reference that emphasizes topics of real clinical relevance in reptile and amphibian medicine. With details on therapeutic regimens, this text also features coverage of infectious diseases, anesthesia, surgery, and advances in biology and conservation. Colorful illustrations showcase exotic animals, and numerous tables and figures provide quick access to essential information.
"This is a great book for anyone interested in herptile medicine and surgery, worth every penny and I am sure will go on to become a regular series." Reviewed by: Jonathan Cracknell. Date: 25/07/2014
- Selected topics of real clinical significance from the latest veterinary scientific literature explore today’s reptile and amphibian practice.
- A discussion of the most current theory and practical applications of diagnostic endoscopy in reptiles provides insight into minimally-invasive endoscopic procedures, including biopsy techniques.
- Expert contributors combine forces to bring you the most cutting-edge information available, offering authoritative and sometimes controversial opinions in particular areas.
- Expert contributors offer the most current thoughts on diagnosing new and emerging diseases, including a thorough review of molecular diagnostics.
- The latest therapeutics are discussed, and the most up-to-date formulary and library of normal clinical pathology values is provided.
- The most current and comprehensive discussion of amphibian medicine in print in the last decade!
|Brand:||W B Saunders Company|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.91 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|