Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
Blowout Sale! Save 51% on the Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips (Travel Guide) by Lonely Planet at Birzula. MPN: 25041041. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips, your
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering New Zealand by car. Featuring more than 30 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, seek out alfresco dining and seductive wineries, follow New Zealand's premier wilderness highway to Milford Sound and discover spectacular natural landscapes, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to New Zealand, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Marlborough, Bay of Islands, Akaroa, West Coast, Central Plateau, Milford Sound, Waiheke Island, Kaikoura, Mackenzie Country, Waitomo Caves, Canterbury, Rotorua, Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips is perfect for exploring New Zealand via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a New Zealand trip sans a car? Lonely Planet New Zealand, our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide for New Zealand's South Island or North Island? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand's South Island guide or New Zealand's North Island guide for a comprehensive look at what each island has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.83 x 7.76 x 7.76 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lonely Planet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780980148428, isbn: 0980148421,
A perfect newly engaged bridal gift, or an engagement gift to treat yourself with, Quiet Time for the Bride to Be is a six month keepsake prayer and gratitude journal that is sure to hold treasured memories of your walk with God, in this special seas...
ean: 9780847863488, isbn: 0847863484,
This rare collection of Cathleen Naundorf's high fashion photography--shot exclusively for this book--focuses on Chanel haute couture.Photographer Cathleen Naundorf gained exclusive access to Chanel's physical archives to handpick gowns and photograp...
ean: 9780806526454, isbn: 0806526459,
Wondering how to help your son and his future wife plan their big day? This practical guide—by the author of more than 20 wedding and honeymoon books—is packed with everything you need to know about being the Mother of the Groom! • Cele...
ean: 9780847859528, isbn: 0847859525,
Now available at a new price, this is the first comprehensive volume dedicated to documenting the influences and life work of Manolo Blahnik, one of the most influential and talked-about icons in contemporary fashion. Featuring more than forty yea...
ean: 9780062455604, isbn: 0062455605,
In this irreverent wedding guide, MTV’s wedding planning guru and star of Girl Code, comedian and bride-to-be Jamie Lee, offers practical advice and hilarious insights on how to stay sane while planning your "big day."Weddings. What was once a beau...
By Frances Lincoln
ean: 9780711239135, isbn: 0711239134,
By David's Bridal
mpn: PLANNERUWPO2, ean: 9781934386408, isbn: 1934386405,
Every year, more than 5 million Americans go through the process of planning their wedding. For most brides, wedding planning is time-consuming, expensive, and stressful. But with proper information and organizational tools, much of the agony and exp...
By Quirk Books
ean: 9781594749346, isbn: 1594749345,
Work through your marriage problems, or at least laugh about them, with this tongue-in-cheek workbook created by a pair of newly married Twitter comedians. Think you know your spouse? Then try naming your loved one’s… · Favorite candy · Most...
By Tyndale House Publishers
mpn: 199828, ean: 9781589979451, isbn: 1589979451,
Imagine giving the special bride you know a gorgeous keepsake book. One that includes timeless wisdom for the heart of your home―the kitchen―with space for you and others to insert recipes, prayers, Scripture, and memories. Our Newlywed Kitchen o...
By America's Test Kitchen
ean: 9781945256622, isbn: 1945256621,
Leave it to America's Test Kitchen to help you get a perfectly scaled dinner for two on the table--no guesswork required.Because small households, newlyweds, empty nesters, college students, and other two-person families shouldn't have to rely on rec...