Shih Tzu For Dummies
Shih Tzu For Dummies by For Dummies at Birzula. SKU: 9780470089453. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. To know a Shih Tzu is to love a Shih Tzu . . . they’re irresistible, coy, flirtatious, and passionately devoted companions. They love the good
- What is a Shih Tzu really like?
- Can I get a Shih Tzu if I have children or other pets?
- How difficult is grooming? Can I do it myself or should I get a professional?
- How do I find a good breeder? What about a good vet?
- What should my Shih Tzu eat?
- Do small dogs really need that much training?
- How can I teach my Shih Tzu some basic commands?
The Shih Tzu is built for one job and one job alone: to be your close personal friend for life. A dog bred for companionship must be allowed to do its job, and its job is to be with you. So, if you have the time (for grooming), dedication (for training), and room (on your lap and in your heart), the Shih Tzu is a small dog with a lot of love just waiting for a new best friend.
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|