The Grouting Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide for Foundation Design and Machinery Installation (Elsevier Insights)
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the The Grouting Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide for Foundation Design and Machinery Installation (Elsevier Insights) by Elsevier at Birzula. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Minimize loss of revenue and the downtime of critical assets by avoiding foundation cracking, poor bonds, and initial alignment changes. After their
Minimize loss of revenue and the downtime of critical assets by avoiding foundation cracking, poor bonds, and initial alignment changes. After their successful introduction as a maintenance material, machinery grouts are now being used for equipment placement in new construction. While certainly suitable for both markets and applications, a successful installation depends on proper grout selection, application, foundation preparation, and forming methods. Therefore, guidelines on their uses and limitations are needed for engineers and maintenance personnel.
Based on 45 years of field experience, The Grouting Handbook collects a vast amount of information into a practical and user-friendly reference for mechanical and civil engineers. The book focuses on four basic elements of grouting:
- The soil and its load-carrying capability;
- The foundation and its mass, design, concrete mix, installation and curing procedures;
- Anchor bolt technology, design and installation;
- Epoxy grout comparison, material selection and installation.
From the ground up, The Grouting Handbook takes you step by step through the grouting process. Clear, straightforward directions give you details on preparing the foundation and surface and selecting the best material and method. Comprehensive yet concise, this is a convenient handbook for veteran and rookie engineers alike.
- Organizes a comprehensive amount of information into an easy-to-use reference
- Provides advice for selecting the proper grouting material and method for the task at hand
- Contains tips and practical solutions for common problems
|Item Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.56 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|